Bees – nucleus hives
Our nucs (nucleus hives) have a queen and bees which were raised locally. We do not treat our beehives with any chemicals or antibiotics. They are bred for survival in a cold winter climate. The natural selection and natural beekeeping methods are used to achieve a strong immune system of the colony as a superorganism.
We are taking orders for Spring 2020 nucs. A nucleus colony has a first year queen, a lot of worker bees, 2 frames of brood (baby bees still in their cells) a frame of honey and pollen and an empty comb frame for the queen to lay eggs in.
Raw, unpasteurized Honey
- Honey on a comb
- Chunky honey (liquid honey together with a chunk of a comb in a jar)
- Wildflower Honey 500 g or 1000 g jar
- Golden Honey 500 g jar
- Stocking-stuffer 60 g jar
- Wedding favours
- 45 ml/60 g hexagonal jar of honey with mini skep beeswax candle
- 45 ml/60 g hexagonal jar of honey
Chemical Free Beeswax
Our beeswax is pure, raw, triple filtered, and free of chemicals and antibiotics.